Feldman Revolute Rotary - Red
$389.99 Sale • Save
- Designed to feel/react like a coil machine for the tattooer with the ease of a rotary.
- CNC machined all in-house from solid block aluminum.
- Designed for shading of all kinds: black, gray, and color shading. Also works well for large needle outlining.
- Specifically engineered mabuchi motor with a high torque curve.
- Silent, which many customers like and many tattooers appreciate after a full day of appointments.
Frame & Components
- Aircraft aluminum CNC machined body and 360-A Brass Fly Wheel
- All parts CNC machined and hand machined, in-house.
- Ground - sanded and tumbled to a glossy shine, as well buffed and polished.
- Highly durable ceramic powder coated for maximum finish.
- Smooth and cleanable.
- Gold Hammer tone unique coating (polyester).
- All High quality 360-A brass Hardware (polished) .
- High Quality RCA connection Jack.
- Larger wing nut for extra clamping force.
- All American-made screws.
- 3.2mm fly wheel stroke.
- Custom precision swiss motor made to our specifications (ball bearing driven).
Machine Running Recommendations
- Needle size : 5-7-9-11-14’s and larger.
- Black, gray or pack color in silence.
- Volts: 4.5-9.5
- Speed: Med/Fast (Punchy with top end sweet spot).
- Great for single pass bold lines as well as smaller lines, if used as a liner.
- Tested and tuned with needle.