APOF Lucky Duck
From the tub to your studio, our tattooable Lucky Ducky is a true icon. Oh yes… he really is duck-shaped and bright yellow, which means he’s sure to capture the attention of potential clients. Take a quack at tattooing the Lucky Ducky in size large for palm-sized works or the small size for micro tattoos. Add him to your 3D portfolio today, tattoo your masterworks, and watch the new clients roll in.
- Molded to resemble a classic rubber ducky
- Bright yellow in color
- Life-like in size and shape
- Made with silicone and rubber-based materials
- Apprentices and beginners can practice tattooing techniques
- Professionals can use as a 3D portfolio or canvas to try new equipment and techniques
- Small Ducky: 3.5" (L) x 3" (W) x 3"
- Large Ducky: 5.5" (L) x 4.5" (W) x 5"
Stencil Application Tips:
Step 1: Apply isopropyl alcohol to a sheet of paper towel. Then wipe the tattoo site with your paper towel to clean it.
Step 2: Soak another sheet of paper towel with isopropyl alcohol. Then run a Speed Stick deodorant directly on the alcohol-soaked paper towel.
Hygiene Tip: Never apply the Speed Stick deodorant directly to the tattooable surface.
Step 3: Rub the Speed Stick deodorant and alcohol mixture directly onto the tattoo site.
Step 4: Apply your stencil evenly. Put pressure on it for about 5–10 seconds.
Step 5: Peel away your stencil carefully.
Step 6: Blow-dry your freshly applied stencil for 5–10 minutes. Then let it dry fully overnight.